Home Tags Vape
At least 27 people are dead across 22 US states after contracting vaping-related lung injuries. The youngest person was 17, and the oldest was 75.
In a lab test of 15 illegal weed vape carts, 13 contained a dangerous additive — and all 15 were contaminated with cyanide
In a test conducted by NBC News, a variety of illegal vape carts tested positive for a contaminant "that can transform into hydrogen cyanide."
Nicotine vape juice may contain ingredients like formaldehyde and a chemical used in weed killer. Here’s what they can do to your body.
While health officials don't know the exact cause of vape-related lung illnesses, some chemicals in the devices have serious health risks.
Black market marijuana vapes containing substances like alcohol and caffeine may be to blame for spate of mysterious lung illnesses
Some patients who've used black market THC vapes have been hospitalized with chest pain, difficulty breathing, vomiting, and other symptoms.
Mysterious vaping-related lung illnesses are spreading across the US. Doctors say these are the symptoms to watch out for.
Vapes have been linked to hundreds of lung diseases and several deaths. If you've vaped, seek medical help if you experience these symptoms.
With teen vaping at all time high, schools are turning to ‘vape detectors’ to snuff out secret smokers
Some of these devices can send alerts to school officials, telling them the precise location of smoker on campus.
A number of vape-related lung illnesses are linked to ‘Dank Vapes,’ a mysterious black market brand selling THC products
Dank Vapes and other illegal cannabis brands could tamper with vapes and cartridges, leading to lung injuries.
As the debate over the safety of e-cigarettes continues, more evidence suggests certain ingredients could be harmful to users' health.
Patrick DeGrave said his 26-year-old brother, who has not been publicly named, was hospitalized in critical condition this week after vaping THC.
Spirit Airlines reportedly banned a passenger for life after he vaped at his seat, exhaled in a bag, and set off the smoke alarm mid-flight
The 30-year-old man from Florida also drank from several bottles of alcohol he brought on board, the New Orleans Times-Picayune reported.