3. Apple’s head of retail, Angela Ahrendts, is leaving the company. It’s a surprise change that raised questions about the company’s plans for the network of roughly 500 retail stores considered vital to its sales and brand.
4. Snap’s stock has jumped 17% after its Q4 surprised Wall Street’s expectations. After its redesign, Snapchat may have staunched the bleeding and users appear to be staying put for now.
5. (BI Prime) The geniuses who helped design Apple’s first mouse have set their sights on blockchain. They’re also promising the internet will never be the same again.
6. Insiders reveal why Starbucks’ former CEO Howard Schultz is willing to ruin his life to run for president. “He wants to be our gentle, gentle savior,” one insider told Business Insider.
7. Trump used his State of the Union address to announce his next summit dates with North Korea’s Kim Jong Un. The president said he will meet with Kim in Vietnam on February 27 and 28.
8. China’s latest attempts at ‘soybean diplomacy’ may have won over the US president. But the minor concessions gained at the latest trade-war talks have left American soybean farmers far from optimistic.
9. ‘Pathetic and telling’: The daughter of Republican legend and war hero John McCain saves a few choice words for Trump after the president reportedly taunted her father months after his death.
10. In a sign that Chinese agitating will no longer be tolerated, Australia has blocked a high-profile Chinese billionaire from returning to the country. The billionaire was reportedly stripped of his visa and citizenship application over long-held intelligence fears he is a Chinese influence agent.