- Deliveroo, Kentucky Fried Chicken
Is fried chicken your language of love? If so, cancel your reservation at that Michelin-starred restaurant this Valentine’s Day. Instead of sending a box of fancy chocolates, one fried chicken chain in Singapore is finally letting you send your sweetheart a box of crispy fried chicken to express your love.
Food delivery company Deliveroo has teamed up with Kentucky Fried Chicken (KFC) to launch its first-ever “Secret Recipe to My Heart” combo meal.
Each meal comes with five pieces of KFC’s Original Recipe or Hot & Crispy Chicken, three pieces of Hot & Crispy Tenders, a choice of two sides and two drinks.
To keep in the spirit of Feb 14, all this will come in an Instagram-worthy heart-shaped box that can be romantically personalised with a heartfelt message.
All you have to do is pen your words of affection in Deliveroo’s “Allergy Note” box at the checkout stage before completing your order.
The total damage done to your wallet: S$25.95 (US$19.11).
The combo sets are limited though, and only available via pre-order with five KFC outlets – Chinatown Point, Clementi Mall, Far East Plaza, Parkway Parade and Serangoon Central – on Deliveroo from Wednesday (Feb 13).
How’s that for a finger lickin’ good Valentine’s Day?
- An Australian zoo is giving you the chance to name a venomous snake after your ex for just $1
- After feasting on fried chicken and pizza in December, Deliveroo says Singapore customers spent January munching on salads
- From bacon to donuts, here are 10 unique edible bouquets that are perfect for Valentine’s Day
- GrabFood reveals its top 10 orders in Singapore, Malaysia and Indonesia – and apparently all three love fried chicken and bubble tea the most
- Emotional baggage weighing you down this Valentine’s? For just S$2.30, you can name a cockroach in a UK zoo after your ex