- @mollieobrien / TikTok
- Teen TikToker Mollie O’Brien took a video when she realized the harmonica she shoved in her mouth had gotten stuck.
- She was trying to make her little cousin laugh, Buzzfeed reported, and didn’t think about how she was going to get it out again.
- She recorded her error for TikTok, and racked up 1.7 million views.
- O’Brien was referred to a dentist at the hospital who used a tool to remove the harmonica, according to Buzzfeed.
- Visit Insider’s homepage for more stories.
A teen was trying to make her little cousin laugh when she shoved a harmonica into her mouth. But she soon realized what goes in doesn’t always come out when it got completely stuck.
Naturally, she recorded the ordeal for TikTok.
“I just did a bad thing,” the TikToker called Mollie O’Brien wrote on the video. “I regret the thing I did … And you’re wondering what it is … Well… I shoved an entire harmonica in my mouth and it’s stuck now.”
Although O’Brien only has three posts on her page so far, she has built up over 26,000 followers thanks to her hilarious accident. The video in question has over 1.7 million views.
O'Brien told Buzzfeed the harmonica was playing in her mouth the whole time.
"Every time I breathed heavily out of panic, it made a noise," she said. She was although panicking because she thought her mother would be angry.
She wasn't, but "she was shocked she raised such a weird kid," O'Brien said.
After being taken to the hospital, O'Brien was referred to a dentist who used a tool to remove the harmonica and told her not to do it again, Buzzfeed reported.
"Honestly, it's nature's wonder on how that went in," O'Brien said.