- Disney released the first teaser trailer for the live-action remake of “The Lion King.”
- In the one-and-a-half-minute trailer, viewers see the animals and scenes of sub-Saharan Africa. They also hear Mufasa (James Earl Jones) speaking about the kingdom.
- “Everything the light touches is our kingdom . . . One day the sun will set on my time here and will rise with you as the new king.”
- There are many similarities between the live-action “Lion King” trailer and the original from 1994.
- Donald Glover, Seth Rogen, and Beyoncé will also lend their voices to the highly-anticipated live-action remake.
- The movie hits theaters July 19, 2019.
- Watch the trailer below.
Visit INSIDER’s homepage for more.