The Insider Picks team writes about stuff we think you’ll like. Business Insider has affiliate partnerships, so we may get a share of the revenue from your purchase.
- Wayfair is offering discounts on everything from Christmas trees to furniture in a 12 Days of Deals sale, beginning December 1 and running until December 13.
- Below, you’ll find which categories Wayfair is planning to discount, and on which days.
- Amazon is running a similar 12 Days of Deals sale beginning December 2.
It’s December and you have a house to decorate, gifts to buy, and a slew of loosely-related Christmas movies to watch before they once again become irrelevant. It’s busy.
To entice you to do your holiday shopping ahead of time, stores like Amazon and Wayfair are putting on cheery 12 Days of Deals sales that slash prices on the most popular holiday gifts and seasonal items.
Wayfair’s 12 Days of Deals features discounts up to 70% off on categories staggered throughout the sale.
Here’s what’s going to be on sale for Wayfair’s 12 Days of Deals, and when:
- December 1-2: Christmas trees
- December 2-3: Top kitchen brands
- December 3-4: Multifunctional furniture
- December 4-5: Sheet sets
- December 5-6: Discounted design services
- December 6-7: 3 for $30 storage & organization
- December 7-8: 8×10 rugs
- December 8-9: Top vacuums
- December 9-10: Ornament shop
- December 10-11: Seasonal finishing touches
- December 11-12: Eddie Bauer throw deal
- December 12-13: Gift Card promo (buy $100 gift card, get a $20 gift card)
Now is a great time to stack your wish-list so you can get deals on products you actually want, without wasting time in the weeds of search results day-of. If you need an easy reference tool, bookmark this page. And if you’re looking for electronics or toy gifts, check out Amazon’s 12 Days of Deals sale running December 2 through December 13.
Shop Wayfair’s 12 Days of Deals sale to save on Christmas trees, furniture, kitchen accessories, and more
Looking for more gift ideas? Check out all of Insider Picks’ holiday gift guides for 2018 here.