- Marcel Fuentes/Unsplash
- Hotels.com is sponsoring one lucky couple’s lavish honeymoon in exchange for a shout-out during their wedding vows.
- The travel company will award the winning newlyweds with $15,000 to put toward their romantic getaway.
- To enter, couples must film themselves mentioning Hotels.com before they say “I do” and post it to a public Instagram or Twitter account.
- You can enter the contest from August 15 to September 23 and winners will be notified by October 1.
- Visit INSIDER’s homepage for more stories.
Travel booking company Hotels.com is offering to finance a lavish honeymoon for one lucky couple, but it comes with a lifelong catch.
In exchange for $15,000 to spent on their romantic getaway, the newlyweds will need to find a way to incorporate Hotels.com into their wedding vows.
Hotels.com is calling on couples to film themselves mentioning the brand before they say “I do” and then post the videos to their public Twitter or Instagram accounts. Viable entries must tag @hotelsdotcom in the post and include the hashtag #HotelsSponConVows, according to the official rules for the sweepstakes.
Judges will select the winners based on “creativity and originality,” according to the rules, and the winning couple will have 48 hours to respond after they are contacted.
You can enter the contest from August 15 to September 23. Winners will be notified via email by October 1 at the latest.
- Read more:
- A Dunkin’ employee says she was sent to Burger King locations during the Impossible Whopper debut to hand out $5 gift cards
- Watch out Starbucks, Dunkin’s new Cinnamon Sugar Pumpkin Latte is set to rival the PSL this fall
- The 50 most dangerous countries for women travelers to visit solo, ranked
- A mom’s Facebook post that ‘childless millennials’ shouldn’t be allowed at Disney parks is wrong and sexist